Why am I doing this?

So, I was reading a blog of my best friend and I decided that blogging sounded like a great idea. Really? Who wants to read random thoughts that I have? But since I have the forum, I might as well take advantage of the situation.

I just got back from Hawaii, where I spent 10 glorious days under the sun, getting repeatedly burned, then tan, then burned, then tan. Now I have skin flaking off of me, but I have a wonderful, glowing tan. Hawaii is wonderful for all of you who have never been there. I never thought a place could capture my heart like it did so fast, but I found, as I was sitting in my hotel room last Friday morning in Portland, that I was sad to be gone...almost depressed as my one of my traveling companions put it. I looked outside at the grey sky and the cold weather and wished I was back. But, life calls.

Speaking of life, here is a little about me and what to expect from these posts. I am 29, single, and a manager in a retail store. You want to know what is funny? On the bottom of this page, it gives "scooters" as a suggestion for a label. I am reading what I have written and I don't get it. Is it an actual scooter? Or is scooter some sort of slang term I should know and you are all getting a good laugh right now. A scooter? And it's the first suggestion. Vacation happens to be the second and fall the third. I get vacation.

That is also something to expect. I ramble...mucho. But that is just the charm of me and that is what will give you thoughts of Stefanie.

Comments

Popular Posts