Outing

Ok, so I haven't written anything and it says scooters, vacation, fall at the bottom, so it has nothing to do with what I write. I thought it was smart, but I guess I was wrong.

I just got back from an outing at my mom's house in Prosser. My mom rocks. She constantly amazes me with her perseverance and downright awesomeness. And I know if she reads this she will blush, so that is why I am doing it...smile mom, we all love you that much. You know what I found out? My mom and I have about the same amount of talent on the croquet field, with my brother, Matthew coming in a close second. My mother invited my best friend, Jason, and his parents to come to dinner tonight (hence the outing to Prosser) and after dinner, we commenced a nice game of croquet. To make a long story short, Jason's parents smoked us. Jason came in third (participant ribbon for you), Matt fourth (yet another participant ribbon), me and my mom fifth and sixth (yes, another participant ribbon for both of us). It was so much fun and I had no idea that croquet mallets made awesome light sabers...or ab tighteners. Abs of steel, baby...or hard plastic at least. I think only one person on this planet will get that, but that's ok, because that is how I roll.

Comments

  1. Wow, I was cruising through and saw this entry and remember back when we did this. I had such a great time that night :) I had a lot of good times with you and it got me to thinking about what I was like back then. I learned a lot from you and had some thoughts I wanted to share. You probably won't look this far back in your blog, but if you do we should talk.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts