The Friendliest Salesperson in the World!

So, I went into a purse shop a couple of days ago, just to browse with my sister. I didn't need a purse (or clothes that only fit a size 4 and down), but I am a girl, as is my sister and so we like girly things...like purses. We go into the store and the sales lady is on the phone, which is fine. I get that, but there is no acknowledgement that two people just walked in on a very slow Friday, with no other customer in the store. No biggie. We're just going to look at these overpriced purses and see if one might be worth a little splurge (probably not). The sales lady gets off the phone and still nothing. We are still the only two people in the store. We walk around some more and even go right next to the counter where she is standing, looking down at something. I try to catch her eye to see if she will acknowledge me that way. Nothing. She looks away. I glance at my sister and we both look at the door. We walk out the door and the first thing I say is, "wow, that was probably the friendliest sales person, I've ever met!" Melanie agreed...well, she agreed we should probably never go back there.

Comments

  1. Love purses. Hate rude people. I have to admit if I won the lottery I would buy a couple frivolous purses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts