Worms Are Gross

So, I'm just sitting here on the couch at my sister's house waiting for a storm (and rush 2-3 hour traffic) to end. I went on facebook and took four quizzes determining that I am Juliet, Indo-Iranian Goddess Anahiti of Water, Mary Magdalene and that the era I should be in is the 70's. Thrilling stuff, let me tell you. I know there are better things I should be doing with my time...yeah. I'm trying to think about what they could be while waiting for weather and traffic to pass. Let's see. I could be listening to music (but then I could also be taking quizzes at the same time). I could be reading something, but all my books are either packed, in storage or at my new apartment, which I am not at. Hmmm...I could be cyberstalking other people. Isn't that a funny word, cyberstalking? I invite people to do that to me. As long as they don't steal my identity, go ahead and see how wonderful I am! Hahahaha. Sometimes I wonder at how I became this person that thinks she's so wonderful. I mean, I'm not terrible, but I could always be better and I suppose that if you go way down deep, I have flaws ;). I'm not going to point them out because that would defeat the purpose of presenting a wonderful person to the people around me. (Ew...worms on the tv...sorry, Curious George is on and he's learning about worms). Okay, let's go back to what I could be doing besides taking quizzes on facebook. Ummm...I could be digging in the dirt. Sheesh, I really need to stop taking my cues from cartoons on PBS. Maybe I'll just take a nap.

Comments

Popular Posts