Stupid Idea :)


I should be in bed and sleeping if I want eight hours of sleep tonight, but alas, I'm not. I just got done working out and I feel great! I've had the blahs for a few days now and I know it coincides when I don't exercise. I got it in my head (boo for psyching yourself out) that I was putting on too much muscle, but I wasn't eating good enough to lose weight, so I thought if I cut back on my workouts, then it would help trim the muscle back and help me to, well, that's about as far as I got. I don't know what it was supposed to help me with. And it was a stupid idea :). So, I spent a couple of weeks just doing little workouts. And sporadically as well. Not only did I feel much more sluggish, but my muscles didn't seem to decrease either. My fat seemed to want to jump on board, though. Hehe. Like I said. Stupid idea. So, I'm back to my regular regimen. I also went grocery shopping with my sister, Melanie, the other night. It felt really great to help her select healthier options (i.e. no trans fats or HFCS allowed!) and it also helped me to shop better. I loved it! That, to me, is just one more indication of what I should be doing with my life. We'll see. July 1st is only two days away. Hmmmm...maybe I'll move to Alaska and marry an ice road trucker. Hahaha. I really am feeling great and a little loopy because it's so late. I'm going to be so tired tomorrow. Oh, well. That's life. And I'm loving it. (Not McDonald's, but life).

Comments

  1. We can go grocery shopping all the time! It was fun, so let me know if you want me to tag along with you when you go, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts