Not Dead...Boyfriend

I know it's been more than a month since my last blog update, but I'm not dead, imaginary cyberspace friend! Contrary to that popular belief (you know, that I'm dead)...I actually have a boyfriend! A boyfriend. What a sweet statement. It's the kind of boyfriend where everything else seems to fall away in your life because it seems like all you want to do is spend time with him. Get to know him. And I'm not going to lie, kiss him. I have never had a man just hold me with no ulterior motive before. It is, well, wonderful. I'm sure there will be more to come, but right now I have to call my man and drag his butt to the gym. Hey! I can't let a little thing called love get in the way of looking hot. That's still one of my mosts ;). And I found a guy who wants to go on the journey with me. I feel just blessed right now.

Comments

  1. awww - loving to hear about the boyfriend - so cute! your gym motivation is awesome I hope to get that feeling one of these days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us meet him! He's great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts