My Plan For Not Writing My Retail Holiday Rant

So, remember how last year I came up with a great way to combat the retail holiday blues by working out and just thinking positive? Do you remember how well that went?? Yeah...not so well. By the end of the Holiday season, I was pretty much mush that would come home and just sit in front of the tv. I had no energy to do anything else. This year, though is going to be different, imaginary cyberspace friend! Okay, so I'm going to workout, but I'm not going to force a positive attitude because I know that will never work when I'm in the midst of Retail Holiday Hell (can I copyright that?). So, I am going to have a goal instead in the month of December. My goal is to read the entire New Testament. I figure it will get me a little more in the Christmas spirit and maybe, just maybe I'll have a better attitude. I'm not going to hold my breath, but it maybe, just might work. And maybe by time December 31 rolls around I won't be giving my soon to be annual Holiday Retail Rant. Maybe. Like I said...not holding my breath.

Comments

  1. Great idea! Let's do it together. I don't think I've read the New Testament since seminary so this will be good. Whatdya say? Can I steal your idea, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if you would do it with me!! Having a buddy always makes something that much better :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts